You have come to the right place to discover what a truly good dog you can have!
At Whadda Good Dog, we recognize that ALL animals have a vast potential to learn. Motivated by my desire to share the love that comes from the human/animal bond, my goal is to teach you how to communicate with your dog using only positive reinforcement methods. I can teach your animals and show you how to be successful, quickly and efficiently using clicker training. Please check the services page to choose what works best for you and your dog.
Owner/Trainer Tara Reynaud is a Certified Training Partner, accredited by Karen Pryor Academy for Animal Training and Behavior. Tara is also a CERTIFIED PET DOG TRAINER with the CPDT-KA certification.
Education is important to Tara and she has demonstrated excellence in her study of Animal Training and Behavior with the Karen Pryor Academy and by passing the CPDT exam. Why should you choose a trainer with certifications as opposed to someone who proclaims they are a trainer but who has no credentials? It is all about the science! Watch this informational video
TRAINING & BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION CREDENTIALS:
- KPA CTP: Graduate of Karen Pryor Academy with Distinction: Certified Training Partner
This designation comes after a rigorous and comprehensive study of advanced training concepts along with hands-on training, textbook study and testing. As a result, I have a thorough conceptual understanding of the science behind behaviors and I have the skill to train the animal along with the ability to transfer or teach the owner/handler how to get and maintain the behavior.
- CPDT-KA: Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed
This designation included passing a rigorous exam that tests the mastery of humane, science-based training practices.
- APDT – Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- LLA – Certification of Completion of Living and Learning with Animals – an 8week course studying the science-based theories behind behavior with Susan G. Friedman, PhD
- PPG – Member of the Pet Professional Guild
- Doggone Safe – Member of Organization committed to education people on Dog Bite Safety.